Tuesday 19 August 2008

hey!

Look look! I was featured in a treasury...yaaaay me.


It's the centre of this handfelted brooch:



Im a bit short for words today... I know, unbelievable! I have many things to do, many ideas in my head, and I have been so busy with other things ...haven 't done anything of what i wanted to do. And that makes me angry... having ideas and projects in my head that I can't materialize because ...I have to do the groceries, for instance, makes me mad. Domestic life gets in the way and I wish a day could have many more hours.

Anyway... I have to go. Until tomorrow!

5 comments:

'fancypicnic' said...

Ooh, doesn't it make you feel good? Great picture, too!

Lily Pang said...

I wish I had more time in a day as well! But busy is good.

Mariana said...

Hey charlotte! what was great too was that the person who did this trasury, dropped me a line. There have been other 2 times (not that many) that I founf out just by... pure chance.

Lily, busy is good... busy with things I want to do, even better. Groceries bore me! hahaha Im not good at shopping...Im better at internet shopping!

Tizzalicious said...

Congrats! :)

Mariana said...

Thanks Tizz!