Friday 24 April 2009

Summer Flowers wall art



Flowers are popping all around me. Spring is here and I can't but get inspired in all the color surrounding me.
Weekend is upon us and I'm hoping for good weather (that is dry...) for a BBQ... I just like the rituals of fires and a glass of wine with friends.
Link
It's been a few weeks since I listed something on my shop. I have been working and now have loads to upload, especially wall art. Here a small handfelted piece done in merino wool and hand dyed silk (stems).

Have a nice weekend!



3 comments:

Lily Pang said...

Wow, such a nice tutorial on wool. I learned a lot. Very cute summer flower.

florcita said...

thanks Lily!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Ohh, I love good weather too but they predict rain here for the weekend! :(
Nothing so enjoyable then a good glass of wine and friends around! Enjoy, Marianna & happy weekend! :)