So, the rules are:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving theirnames as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving acomment on their blog.
7 facts about moi...let's see...
1. I love travelling. Everywhere. I travelled down the Andes and around Europe with just a backpack with a few clothes inside and a good pair of walking shoes (which both times I had to throw away after the trip because they were completely torn apart).
2. I don't like shopping. I actually don't like going to shopping malls or places where there are tons of people frantically trying to grab and buy something. I do shop, mostly online (and way too often that way!). When I HAVE to go to a shop I go, grab, buy and leave. No lingering around.
3.I miss tea time with my grandmother. The wife of a diplomat, she always taught us manners and protocole. Eating a meal with them was always more of a ceremony. As a kid I hated all the cutlery and rules. One day, whilst studying abroad, I was invited to dinner at a castle with very distinguish members of the literary and political world. I felt like fish in the water...no sweat!
That said... I love, and rather, eating with my hands, squatting by a fire in a camping trip.
4. I love the ocean, and miss it terribly at the moment. However, I wouldn't mind living in the middle of the woods. My ideal home would be in the woods with the ocean nearby.
5. I love reading. Although not the only things I read, I enjoy philosophy, sociology, anthropology and history books even though I am not at school or have to read them. I just like stuff that makes me think.
6. Family and friends are very important to me. I grew up with a big, close, honest and caring - but not asfixiating- family and group of friends (some I keep since I was 2yrs old), ready to do what it takes for the other. I miss that and the sense of community and support it gave me. It makes me feel very lonely here. Differences...
7. After running away from kitchen duties my whole life, I am now learning to cook and actually enjoying it. Not so good for the figure though... hahaha... My husband and son seem to enjoy it too!
Ok... now you!!!
Hope I didnt bore you much. Have fun checking the other blogs as well!