Wednesday 10 December 2008

On my desk wednesday!

I spoke too soon... we are all flu-ish here. I would loooove to be able to take this time and just stay in bed, but my 2yr old doesn't seem to agree with my plans. Sick and all he has to come downstairs to play with his new train which, by the way, goes : chooooooochoooochucuchucuchooooooo...all day. Then stops (makes stopping sound), gases up (glugluglu noise from gas being poured in), and starts again. All day long. Why haven't the batteries exhausted themselves already...why!!!!!!!!!

This is on my desk today. Ceramic beads/buttons I made. I just picked them up from the Atelier yesterday qlong with other goodies. I love how they look. Now I have to figure out a use for them... hmmmm


7 comments:

Tweed Thoughts said...

Love these beads - gorgeous colours :)

Lily Pang said...

It looks so interesting. Like lotus flower. I love the colors and shades. Very beautiful just by looking at it!

RosaMaría said...

Qué bonitos tus trabajos. Te felicito. Encantada de pasar por aquí.

'fancypicnic' said...

They look good enough to eat! Love the speckled colouring.

Hope you both feel better soon...

chooochooocucuchooo!!!

Anonymous said...

Tweed, me too! love these earthy tones!
Lily, thanks!
Rosa, hola y gracias por pasar por aca!
Charlotte, in Flickr, everybody was asking if they are cookies.... eh? that train.......

painted fish studio said...

looooooove the buttons! i hope you're feeling better!

Herondina said...

Encantada por passar pelo teu blog.
Parabens!