Tuesday 26 May 2009

Flickr Favorites, Tuesday: Patagonia


Flickr Favorites, Tuesday: Patagonia
Originally uploaded by Marian Florcita

I come from Patagonia, the southern part of Argentina. And this Flick favorites reflects today a sudden longing I have for the place. as you can see from the picture, nature and open spaces are two of the omnipresent characteristics of that place...something which lacks a bit in one of the most populated countries in Europe.

So, today, a little sample...

If you want to join Flickr Favorites, hop to Mitsy's blog: http://artmind-etcetera.blogspot.com/

Do please click on the pic for a larger view and for the list of talented photographers from whom I've borrowed these pics. All the credit to them, I didn't take the pics!

4 comments:

I bijoux dello Stregatto said...

Very nice mosaic! I have "loros barranqueros" too!!!

Mitsy / ArtMind said...

Oh Marian, didn't know you were from Patagonia! I have a strong longing to go there one day - for ages and ages now and seeing those pictures want me to go even more!
It's simply stunning and inspiring. I can see why you are longing for home from time to time!

Anonymous said...

Wow..gorgeous little journey here :) It looks a beautiful place .

florcita said...

Hey Bijou! I took that picture. I stood there on the beach for hours with my tripod, baking under the sun, waiting for the parrots to giv me a good shoot!

Mitsy, I am indeed. Born and raised. Well, Im going in November so, if you wanna come along! LOL otherwise wait until Im there and I will show you around!

Starry, thanks!