Wednesday 25 June 2008

Hand felted flower brooches



Well, i just finished an order (that came from a contact outside my e-shops) for 15 flower- brooches. I hd fun macking them, mainly because this funky art loving person whom asked me to do them, wanted unusual flowers, not the typical daisy (I suppose it is a daisy...botanics, not my thing). So I did some shapes that resembled flowers and I handstitched motifs, attached beads, mixed fibers and colors...and I liked the result! Luckily, so did the client.

Now I have a problem. I've run out of brooch pins and the place where I bought these other ones -now gone with the brooches- doesn't carry them anymore... anybody out there reading (I know there are some people, I can see countries and all! hahaha) sells supplies, knows of a good supplier...ideas??? Thanks!!!

anyway, here some pictures...





3 comments:

MA said...

These are lovely flowers. What a beautiful talent you have! Sadly, I can not help you in your search for brooch pins...so I hope that you have found some.

Mariana said...

thanks Shimmy shake!!! Haven't found any yet...!!!

Lily Pang said...

Nice to meet you in your blog and Dawanda!

Beautiful flowers!